The ChurchWorks Commission is running an exciting new project to support a small cohort of high-impact church-led health and wellbeing interventions to scale up their impact and footprint.
Over a three-year period, we are seeking to journey with a group of projects/organisations that are already demonstrating the impact of their work for the local community, and are interested in exploring whether and how their initiative could be replicated in other communities and/or scaled across the health system.
- You are an existing church-led project or explicitly Christian organisation working to address poor physical or mental health and/or wellbeing
- You can provide some form of data to evidence the impact of your project or organisation
- You are interested in working as part of a small cohort to explore the potential for scaling up your impact and footprint of your initiative over the three-year life cycle of the project
What you will get:
- Research to analyse and assess your project’s potential for replication and scaling
- A bespoke workshop to co-create and test ideas for replication and scaling
- Where deemed viable, support to identify partners to support/deliver replication or scaling
- Public communication about your project through blog post and social media
- Your project included as part of the reporting at the end of the accelerator programme
We are keen to hear from any organisation that meets the key criteria. Your organisation/project may already have a relationship with the NHS or another public sector body, or have been commissioned at a local level - whether or not this is the case, we would welcome hearing from you.
To express your interest in being part of the cohort, please email Jack Palmer-White (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief introduction to your project and how you meet the key criteria. We will then arrange a short screening call with you to explain the shortlisting process and answer any questions.